Hi Friends, How has your GENIUS-STM life been? You’ll do better always. I believe in your capacity to be extraordinary.
I’ve been sharing with you 7 Proven ideas that i call GENIUS-STM (Genius with a double ‘S’ 😄). These are what i use to audit me occassionally. And during the Intensive Class with my clients whenever we’re having a Life Guiding Session, we have terrific results of Life Changing Proportion. So I gaurantee you, my friend, these ideas are tested and they work if you chose to work them and allow those ideas to work in you to cause positive change.
Even though the results we individually get won’t be typical based on numerous factors from commitment level, to beliefs, drive, resources, execution level etc. But that these works is beyond reasonable doubt.
The 7 ideas are:
- G – Give Up On Draining Things
- E – Energize Your Overall Being
- N – No To All Unforgiveness
- I – Inspire You
- U – Uninstall Limiting Beliefs
- S – Script Write Your End
- S – Shift Your Attention
If you’ve not gone through the first two (2), kindly go through it here PART I & II.
Now to III, IV and V
#3. No To All Unforgiveness – Choose Not To Be Ruled By This Unhealthy Emotions/Feelings
There’s relatively few things in life that I know of that drains human passions and neutralize (like literally destroying) human gifts/potentials than carrying people who hurt you (or you think hurt you) around in your heart or on your back in an open or hidden act of Unforgiveness.
One of the precious skills of a Genius who wants to leave a legendary life is: Learn The Art and Act of Letting Go.
There’s no one you hurt more than you when you chose the vengeful road and carry people around in your heart. You can’t attach a rotten arm to your body can you? So also you’ll stink and eventually be contaminated the more you hold unto hurts and those that hurt you
This may sound very plain and easy to do yet we both know it’s not. Nevertheless, the knowledge of letting go of those who caused you pain and soul anguish and discharging the experiences that no longer serve your journey towards extraordinary is tremendously important as you’re ready to make 2018 an absolutely superb year so far.
I read your mind 😄…..You’re asking “So Mike, so how do I do it or how do I go about this?”
Allow me to let you into one of the greatest secret of saying No To Unforgiveness. This secret has been passed down from generation to generation and from wise men to wise men.
It Is…..YOU JUST DO IT. That’s it…..YOU JUST DO IT.
Just decide to vote for your favorable future as against living your days stuck in something that happened back when you were in secondary (high) school or your childhood. I bet those involve in that act have forgotten or might even have died. Imagine still being furious and hateful against a dead boss. #Ridiculous
I’m not insensitive to your pain or relegating whatever it is you went through, FAR FROM THAT, I’m just prioritizing your overall well being and prosperity than your past.
So, Just decide to move on and ahead into your destiny and into the rich/abundant life you’ve planned. You need to come into this basic understanding:
Everybody acts and do the best they can do (even if that best caused you immense pain) based on their level of intelligence, wisdom, understanding, knowledge, maturity and private power.
If that person who disappointed/hurt you could have done better, they would have done better. Don’t you think?
Like Muzi Cindi said:
We can’t UN-LIVE our painful past. BUT we don’t have to RE-LIVE it.
Be Empowered to Let It GO!!!
#4. Inspire You – Learn to get back in touch with the well of inspiration present in all of us.
Inspiring yourself is arguably one of the best ROI (return on investments) you can possibly have. Whether it takes the form of being inspired to learning a new craft/skill or it’s inspiring a new development of self (personally or professionally) or it’s delving into your creativity, engaging a mentor or hiring a coach, the underlying factor is:
You need to give to yourself first before you can give to others. And that comes by inspirational investment in YOU.
You must love yourself before you can expect others to love you.
And one of the ways to love yourself is by inspiring you to greater heights.
This is my list (not in any particular order) of How to Inspire You (The list isn’t in anyway exhaustive so you can continue to add ways as you discover them).
- Find Optimism
- Listen to Music that energizes you
- Get started at the things you want to do. Actions towards a worthy goals oftentimes lead to Motivation catching up with you.
- Start Small (Break Big and Audacious goals into small fragments)
- Start Smaller (Break small goals into smaller fragments if you’re still procrastinating)
- Surround yourself with peers or people that are going where you want or are already there
- Reflect on the successes you’ve achieved and reward yourself daily
- Compare yourself to yourself to see how far you’ve come
- Paste constant reminders around you on why you’re doing what you’re doing
- Reduce all those daily distractions like cellphones, chats, notifications etc. especially when you’re working on your goals.
- Be Great on Gratitude. Be grateful on what you have already achieved
- Exercise. Exercise
- Listen to and read aloud daily positive affirmations. Do it as often as its needed.
- Take breaks and relax, meditate, go into nature. Breathe.
- Get Accountability from people in your life.
“I was thinking one day and I realized that if I just had somebody behind me all the way to motivate me I could make a big difference. Nobody came along like that so I just became that person for myself.” – Unknown
“Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit at home and think about it. Go out and get busy. – Dale Carnegie
“Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.” – Wayne Dyer
“People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
When nobody else celebrates you, learn to celebrate yourself. When nobody else compliments you, then compliment yourself. It’s not up to other people to keep you encouraged. It’s up to you. Encouragement should come from the inside. – Joel Osteen
#5. Uninstall Limiting Beliefs – As a Humans Continuously Thinks In Their Hearts/Minds…So Are They
Most of the beliefs that hold us back are mostly those “invisible” to us. They control us like a puppet master behind the curtains of our mind by controlling our thoughts, behaviors, actions and inactions with power enough to restrain/limit the results in areas of our lives.
For example, let’s say you have the belief that rejection is a bad and unpleasant thing. You will ‘naturally’ avoid approaching new people and consequently miss out of important networking and social connections.
Many of these beliefs comes installed into us right from childhood, but not always though. The pattern is generally like this:
- False Generalization from Mind based on some happenings or specific events
- Questionable Meanings are attached to these events
- The Mind (in a bid to ‘protect’ you) prevents you from taking certain actions even if those choices are reasonable and intelligent/empowering ones.
- Leading to a Limited Life and Disempowering Living
I will briefly share below the method I use and take my clients through in some of our interactions:
- Identify and Acknowledge the Limiting Belief(s)
- ASK for the Root Cause of the belief(s) (ASK with MinistaMikeTM A=Ask; S=Seek; K=Know; the program takes you through strategic ways and mind hacks to get to the Root Cause of the beliefs. Contact Us for Help )
- Get Motivated. Positive Energies, Vibes and Feelings are needed. Finding a good reason to Change. Thinking you want to change isn’t going to make you change until you have a GOOD REASON to.
- Recondition/Install New Programs in your Mind
- Take The New Different Action(s) NOW. Start moving in the direction of your new programming immediately. We are creatures of habits and habits are formed by repetition. ACT NOW.
- Focus Obsessively and Exclusively On The Results You’re Aiming For
- Gain Mastery Over Yourself. Take Charge of your life totally by taking personal responsibility.
Why do beliefs get stuck? And become so hard for most people to get away from? Because we think we SAW it.
Reality is measured by sight and feel.
Whenever we subconsciously attribute sight and feel to whatever we imagine in our mind’s eyes, A Belief in that thought is formed.
We form a belief by giving meaning to an occurrence and thinking the meaning is in the occurrence.
You didn’t discover you’re rejected, you only attributed the feeling and fear of rejection to an event.
Decide not to allow any limiting beliefs to hold you down in anyway as you go out and conquer 2018 and years ahead.
I Believe You Can. I Trust You Will. 👍
As you anticipate the remaining parts in the coming days, I invite you to experience this overwhelming feeling of happiness, transcendence, wholeness, contentment, excitement and joy filled with Faith, Hope, Anticipation and Self-actualization.
Do you need me to help guide you through this whole process and more?